In addition to the guidelines below the NoHo
Ladies 18 & Over League will implement the additional or modified rules below.
1. Each player will provide their own
can of balls. If the balls are not unique in number or brand, a marker or pen should be used to identify the balls by writing the player’s name or initials on them.
2. Each player is to provide their own
water, ice and snacks.
3. The host team will ensure that the host
site restrooms have hand soap, water, disposable towels and, if possible, hand sanitizer. Products are in short supply but, where possible, wipes and/or hand sanitizer should be placed near
4. Spectators should be limited to other
team members only and social distancing should be practiced unless all parties agree otherwise.
5. One player on the court should be
designated to maintain the scorekeeper for both teams. If the scorekeeper will be used for a subsequent match it should be wiped down with a disinfectant.