PLEASE ALLOW A FEW MINUTES FOR ALL ELEMENTS TO LOAD
2019 NOHO USTA ColdWeatherGuideline
- The NoHo USTA Ladies League will implement the cold weather guideline listed below for the
2019 Winter and Spring Season.
- The earliest a match can be called by only ONE captain using the cold weather guideline is 7:00 AM on the day of the match.
- If BOTH captains agree, the match may be called the night before the match based on the forecast for the match start time meeting the
cold weather guideline.
- If captains have agreed to play because the forecast at 7:00 am for match start time does not meet the cold weather guideline and the
forecast subsequently changes prior to start time and the guideline is met, one captain may call the match.
- If the cold weather guideline is not met at the start of a match but the temperature or “real feel” drops during the match to 45 degrees
or below, either team can call the match.
- To prevent disputes, all agreements for playing or calling a match by captains should be in writing via email.
COLD WEATHER GUIDELINE
If the actual temperature or “real feel” for the scheduled match start time at the host
site is 45 degrees or colder,the match may be rescheduled.
If indoor courts can be procured at the host
site the match shall not be rescheduled.
To reschedule a cancelled match, NoHo USTA Rain Make-up procedures will
Accuweather (www.accuweather.com) should be used for forecast temperatures.