PLEASE ALLOW A FEW MINUTES FOR ALL ELEMENTS TO LOAD
2019 NOHO USTA Cold Weather Guideline
The NoHo USTA Ladies League will implement the following cold weather guidelines for the 2019 Winter
and Spring Season.
- The earliest a match can be called by only
ONE captain using the cold weather guideline is 7:00 AM on the day of the match.
- If BOTH captains agree, the match may be called the night before
the match based on the forecast for the match start time meeting the cold weather guideline.
- If captains have agreed to play because the forecast at 7:00 am for match start time does not meet the cold weather guideline and the forecast
subsequently changes prior to start time and the guideline is met, one captain may call the match.
- If the cold weather guideline is not met at the start
of a match but the temperature or “real feel” drops during the match to 40 degrees or below, either team can call the match.
- To prevent disputes, all agreements for playing or
calling a match by captains should be in writing via email.
- COLD WEATHER
GUIDELINE If the actual temperature or “real
feel” for the scheduled match start time at the host site is 45 degrees or below, the match may be rescheduled. If indoor courts can be procured at the host site the match shall not be rescheduled.
- To reschedule a cancelled match, NoHo
USTA RainMake-up procedures will apply.
- Accuweather (www.accuweather.com) should be used for forecast